• 92 beautiful rooms and suites, each with original period furniture, minibar, TV, safe, free internet
• The charming Bar Vittoria with breathtaking views and two fabulous restaurants – Terrazza Bosquet Seafront Restaurant and L’Orangerie poolside bar & restaurant.
• Boutique Spa La Serra is a unique place, immersed in the lush Mediterranean vegetation.
• State-of-the-art gym with dedicated personal trainers
• Stunning white marble swimming pool with Jacuzzi
• 20,000 square metres (5 acres) of lush Mediterranean garden with pleasant walks in the shade, citrus grove, and olive
• Six stylish spaces for meetings and events.
• Weddings orgaization facilities
From its top location with easy access to main archeological areas, Amalfi coast, Positano, Capri, Napoli, Ischia, Rome, beautiful boat excursions, shopping etc.
There is only one Excelsior Vittoria.
The Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is a 5 star luxury hotel of exclusive style and elegance with its authentic interiors and furnishing. The hotel is located in Sorrento town center and sits on a high cliff with spectacular views over the Gulf of Naples with Mount Vesuvius. This is the same place where, the legend goes, the Roman Emperor Augustus had his own villa.
Easy to recognise when arriving to Sorrento from the sea, the hotel's three classic style Nineteenth century buildings are just above the town harbour. The property is surrounded by the lush greenery of a unique Mediterranean garden of 20,000 square metres where guests also find the Spa and pool area.
Over the years, in its long history, the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria was part of the Grand Tour and it has welcomed monarchs, politicians, artists and celebrities. Among the others, Richard Wagner, Enrico Caruso, Jack Lemmon, Marilyn Monroe, Luciano Pavarotti, Sophia Loren and Lucio Dalla have all appreciated the hotel's elegance and its attentive service.